- 3215 W. State St. Suite 600, Milwaukee Wisconsin 53208
TENANT OPERATIONS BEGIN APRIL 2013!
The Data Holdings Milwaukee facility is the region's largest secure, scalable, and fail-safe wholesale data center.
The Potawatomi Business Development Corporation is pleased to introduce a new wholesale, Tier III, carrier neutral enhanced data center that brings an unprecedented level of technology, security, reliability and affordability to southeastern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois. Data Holdings has engaged TMI, one of the nation’s most experienced data center services companies, to design the data center and NewAge Data Center Solutions, a TMI affiliate, will manage marketing, sales and operations.
Scale, Flexibility and Security for your Enterprise
- Carrier-neutral facility offering affordable connectivity and bandwidth,
low latency and route diversity
- Planned access to regional and national fiber based carriers, wireless providers, cable companies and application/managed service companies
- Convenient metro area location; easy access to downtown, I-94 and public transportation
- Purpose built, two-story, hardened data center building
- Tier III Enhanced, LEED Certified Facility
- Gated on-site parking, secure loading dock, staging area and exterior equipment yard
- Well suited for either a DR Site or a primary data center
- Dedicated secure support office space is available in an adjacent building
Data Center Jobs Now Available
Positions are now available at the DataHoldings data center in Milwaukee Wisconsin.