TENANT OPERATIONS NOW AVAILABLE!
The Data Holdings Milwaukee facility is the region's largest secure, scalable, and fail-safe wholesale data center.
The Potawatomi Business Development Corporation is pleased to introduce a new wholesale, Tier III, carrier neutral enhanced data center that brings an unprecedented level of technology, security, reliability and affordability to southeastern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois. Data Holdings has engaged TMI, one of the nation’s most experienced data center services companies, to design the data center and NewAge Data Center Solutions, a TMI affiliate, will manage marketing, sales and operations.
Scale, Flexibility and Security for your Enterprise
- Carrier-neutral facility offering affordable connectivity and bandwidth,
- low latency and route diversity
- Planned access to regional and national fiber based carriers, wireless providers, cable companies and application/managed service companies
- Convenient metro area location; easy access to downtown, I-94 and public transportation
- Purpose built, two-story, hardened data center building
- Tier III Enhanced, LEED Certified Facility
- Gated on-site parking, secure loading dock, staging area and exterior equipment yard
- Well suited for either a DR Site or a primary data center
- Dedicated secure support office space is available in an adjacent building
Data Center Jobs Now Available
Positions are now available at the DataHoldings data center in Milwaukee Wisconsin.
Please join us at the 10th Annual Fusion CEO-CIO Symposium!
Once a year a group of executives expand their knowledge to deliver business value through information technology by sharing their wisdom and experiences with their peers at the Fusion CEO-CIO Symposium. The 2014 symposium will be the 10th annual Fusion. Fusion is a highly interactive event, your attendance of the sessions and networking events will put you front and center. For more information on the event follow the link to Fusion's Web site.
Please join us for this upcoming event.
IT Business Transformation & Leadership… New Approaches to Being One Step Ahead ITEM Meeting…Thursday, February 27th 4:00PM – 6:00PM
This will be an evening meeting with complimentary Happy Hour sponsored by Data Holdings, LLC and The Judge Group – IT Consulting
IT business transformation is everywhere today. Dramatic changes in the technology and business processes are now forefront as companies strive to leverage technology to reach important business goals.
This represents a shift in the role of technology beyond just business process management and business-IT alignment to that of IT business integration -- creating a work environment in which the IT department and the CIO are not merely installing technology to support business processes but are using technology to shape business strategy.